Manufactured in Germany to the highest standards, Smartball has received the International Forum award for design excellence.
Ideal for women starting out with pelvic floor strengthening exercises and endorsed by midwives for pelvic floor recovery after recovery from childbirth.
Smartball Uno single ball exerciser is the only Kegel ball designed for use by women with uterine prolapse as well as retroverted (tilted) uterus.
Smartball and Kegel Exercises
Smartballs can be used with Kegel exercises to help you:
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Improve bladder control
- Decrease prolapse symptoms
- Improve sexual sensation and response
Smartball Uno Features:
- Easy insertion
- Ergonomic design
- Sized to suit women after natural childbirth
- Elliptical shape for comfort and fit
- Soft silicone feel
- Silicone removal loop
- Seamless hygienic surface
Research shows pelvic floor training is enhanced with weighted vaginal balls promoting longer-term bladder control in women with stress urinary incontinence (bladder leakage with effort e.g. cough or sneeze).
Using Smartball for Pelvic Floor Strengthening
Simply insert your Smartball (similar to inserting a tampon but not as high) and commence your Kegel exercises.
- The 36mm Smartball Uno diameter is well sized to help women retain the ball in position for upright strengthening. This contrasts with narrow cone designs and smaller vaginal balls which some women find are more difficult to retain after natural childbirth.
- Progress to the Smartball Duo two ball design when you are ready for an additional challenge.
Smartball should only be used with water-based lubricant to protect the silicone coating.