Pelvic Floor Exercises (Kegels) Daily Workout is an expert Physiotherapy-guided pelvic floor workout for beginners and intermediate pelvic floor strengthening and recovery.
This pelvic floor exercises audio training routine helps you get the most out of your pelvic floor strengthening - listen and be motivated through your daily workout.
This unique pelvic floor strengthening workout audio is best suited to:
- Beginners new to pelvic floor exercises seeking professional help to learn how to do pelvic floor exercises correctly
- Intermediate level strength for motivation to exercise and guidance for doing the most effective amount of training.
- Physiotherapist guided exercises for finding and feeling your pelvic floor muscles
- Step by step instruction for using the correct pelvic floor exercise or Kegels technique
- Easy-to-follow exercises
- User friendly
- Evidence based intermediate strength training program
- Motivating background music
Produced by Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway who guides you through your daily pelvic floor exercise routine.
Choose the format to help you exercise where it suits you best; in the privacy of your own home, waiting for the bus, on the way to work.
Benefits of Pelvic Floor Exercises (Kegels)Pelvic floor exercises daily workout helps you:
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Restore pelvic floor tone and tightness
- Maintain pelvic floor strength during pregnancy
- Recover from pregnancy and childbirth
- Regain bladder control
- Reduce prolapse symptoms
- Prepare and recover from gynaecological surgery (prolapse/hysterectomy/incontinence)
- Improve bowel control and emptying
Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout Tracks
The user friendly menu allows you to choose from these 7 included tracks:
- Introduction to Successful Strengthening
- Finding your Pelvic Floor
- Feeling your Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Using the Correct Pelvic Floor Exercise Technique
- Beginners Pelvic Floor Exercises Workouy
- Intermediate Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Progressing and Maintaining your Strength
National & International Recognition
Michelle Kenway is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist and women’s exercise instructor. Michelle's Inside Out pelvic exercise books have received international acclaim. Inside Out - the first book in this women's exercise series was identified as a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundation’s National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project.
Michelle lectures to health professionals and promotes community health through her books, radio segments, online exercise videos and presentations to community groups. She holds dual post graduate physiotherapy qualifications in women's health and exercise and is passionate about helping women to exercise and stay active for their physical and emotional well being.