Yoni Egg is ideal for pelvic floor strengthening with its smooth contoured surface and gently weighted inner core.
Composed of pure rose quartz crystal, Yoni egg weighted at .11lb (50g) is the luxury kegel exerciser.
Benefits of Kegel Exercises
Kegel exercises can have a range of benefits including:
- Pelvic floor strengthening
- Increased vaginal tone and tightness
- Decreased bladder leakage
- Improved sensation during intimacy
- Enhanced orgasm
- Recovery after childbirth or with menopausal weakness
Yoni Egg can be used actively for resisted Kegel Exercises, using the weighted egg as a pelvic exerciser.
How to use Yoni Eggs
Yoni Eggs are used with Kegel exercises for active pelvic floor strengthening. You can train with the egg in the silicone sleeve which has a retraction look attached.
- Wash your hands
- Apply a small amount of water-based lubricant to the base of the egg
- Insert the egg (pointed end facing away from the vagina) to feel the egg at approximately 3cm or .4" depth which is not as deep as a tampon sits
- Squeeze and lift the egg inwards using your pelvic floor muscles as if tightening to stop the flow of urine, squeezing and lifting inwards around the vagina and anus
- Maintain this Kegel exercise for up to 10 seconds
- Breathe normally throughout
- Relax and lower the egg back to your original starting position
- Repeat this action up to 10 times in a row (1 set of Kegels)
- Remove Yoni egg by gently bearing down or inserting a finger beside the egg over the leading edge and pulling gently downwards. Alternatively, if you are using your egg in the silicone sleeve simply draw down gently on the attached retraction loop.
Repeat Kegel exercises with Yoni Egg on at least 3 alternate days of the week.
How to Clean Yoni Egg
When you have completed your exercises, immediately remove Yoni Egg (do not leave within the vagina). Wash with warm soapy water or warm salt water and dry thoroughly before storing.
Precautions Using Yoni Eggs
Avoid using Yoni Eggs with:
- active vaginal infection
- the first six weeks after childbirth
- fitted IUD
- pelvic pain and pelvic muscle spasm
If unsure, speak with your medical practitioner prior to using Yoni eggs for strengthening.