Je Joue Ami pelvic floor training system is uniquely designed for progressive pelvic floor strengthening and toning with active Kegel exercises.
These 3 weighted silicone exercisers are designed for internal comfort with 3 different weights and sizes to allow you to progress pelvic floor strengthening at your own pace.
Weighted Kegel exercises may benefit:
- Pelvic floor strength and tone
- Bladder control
- Tightness and grip strength
- Sexual sensation and arousal
Je Joue Ami Contents
3 smooth silicone weighted Kegel trainers in gift box
- Ami 1 Beginners ball 1.6oz (47g), maximum width 1.55" (3.9cm)
- Ami 2 Intermediate 2 ball 2.7oz (78g), maximum width 1.35" (3.4cm)
- Ami 3 Advanced 2 ball design 3.7oz (106g), maximum width 1.1" (2.9cm)
Note: Ami 1 beginners ball has the largest width (diameter) to assist retaining the device within the vagina. Ami 3 advanced has the smallest width for added challenge.
Je Joue Ami Features
- Premium silicone-coated surface for comfort
- Unique curved design for fit
- Beautifully presented gift box
- Progressively sized for pelvic floor strengthening
- Retrieval loop for easy use
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- All vegan
How to Use Je Joue Ami
Commence training with beginner unit (Ami 1) along with Kegel exercises.
Insert Ami 1 to approximately 1.1" (3cm) within the vagina. This is the level just above where the pelvic floor muscles sit and not as deep as inserting a tampon.
Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles around the device and lift inwards to perform an active Kegel exercise.
Relax the pelvic floor muscles and lower the device back to starting position.
Rest briefly before performing your next Kegel exercise.
Aim to complete 3 sets of Kegel exercises daily 3 times/week.
Some women commence Je Joue training with lying down Kegel exercises.
Progress to using Ami 2 (intermediate) and then Ami 3 (advanced) when you can comfortably complete 8-12 consecutive weighted Kegel exercises with the smaller size training device.
Perform Kegel exercises standing upright for maximum strengthening benefit.
Increase the challenge by activating and holding the contraction against resistance using the drawstring retraction loop.