Elvie is an multi award-winning Kegel exercise trainer for pelvic floor training. Ideal for beginners and women who have difficulty feeling Kegel exercises.
Elvie trainer consists of sensors that measure Kegel strength and technique. Elvie includes six pelvic floor training routines designed in consultation with Physiotherapists and health experts from Imperial College and University of Oxford.
This complete workout program includes 'Speed' training for fast-twitch pelvic floor muscles strength and power. The 'Hold' training builds pelvic floor muscle endurance so muscles work longer.
Suitable for women with:
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness
- Postpartum recovery
- Menopause changes
- Incontinence (bladder or bowel)
- Prolapse (mild to moderate)
Pelvic floor muscle training using Elvie can assist:
- Instant sensor feedback about Kegel strength and technique
- Pelvic floor muscle strengthening
- Reduction of bladder or bowel leakage
- Pelvic floor muscle tone and tightness
- Management of prolapse symptoms
Elvie Special Features
- Motivates Kegel exercises
- Corrects training with unique biofeedback
- Force sensors measure Kegel strength
- Motion sensors assess Kegels technique
- Bluetooth connection allows you to watch pelvic floor exercises on screen
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones (4S and 4.3 and newer)
- Smallest size Kegel tracker available
How to Use Elvie
Simply insert the device, connect to the app and track your kegel strength and endurance. As the pelvic floor muscles contract, the on screen gem lifts, allowing the user to watch and actively train the pelvic floor muscles in real time.
Elvie's unique groundbreaking technology provides you with the ultimate device you need for your pelvic floor recovery.