Strength and Core Workout is a Physiotherapy core and whole body strength toning workout.
This pelvic floor safe workout is suitable for women with pelvic floor problems.
Includes safe strength and toning exercises for:
- Core abdominal muscles
- Hips, butt, thighs, back and upper body
- Weight management and weight loss
- Improving flexibility
Strength and Core workout is presented by Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway.
Please note this exercise video incorporates the use of an exercise band not included in this download. Exercise bands and resistance tubing are available on Amazon.
Strength and Core Suitability
This pelvic floor safe DVD is suitable for exercising with:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Previous prolapse surgery
- After hysterectomy or incontinence surgery
- Decreased bone density (Osteopenia)
Please seek approval to commence general exercise from your medical specialist prior to commencing after pelvic surgery.
- Total running time 55 minutes of professionally guided exercises
- Exercises ideal for home and transferable to gym
- Beginners through to advanced
- 14 individual exercise tracks (see below)
- Motivating musical soundtrack
- Whole body relaxation routine
Download to your desktop computer before transferring to your mobile device.
Strength & Core Workout Contents
Total running time: 55 minutes
1. Warm up
3. Legs, butt & lower back
4. Middle back & shoulders
5. Pelvic floor exercises - Kegels
6. Core exercises
7. Pelvic floor exercises - Kegels
8. Middle and upper back
9. Pelvic floor exercises - Kegels
10. Seated core abdominal exercises
11. Pelvic floor exercises - Kegels
12. Core and lower back
13. Hips and glutes (butt)
14. Stretching relaxation
The Inside Out book series was a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundations' National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project. The Inside Out workout videos complement the books providing women with health professional guidance for safe fitness and strength exercises to avoid pelvic floor injury and reduce the risk of worsening pelvic floor problems.
About the Presenter
Michelle Kenway is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, author and women's exercise leader. Michelle lectures to health professionals and promotes community health through her writing, radio segments, online exercise videos and community presentations. She holds dual post graduate physiotherapy qualifications in women's health and exercise.