Lelo Beads MINI are an excellent choice for women seeking a quality all-in-one pelvic exercise product. Developed in Sweden by Lelo, Luna Beads are recognized worldwide for their premium quality and design excellence.
These premium Kegel balls are purposefully designed for the internal comfort of small size women including women who have not given birth vaginally. Luna Bead Mini is ideal for pelvic floor strengthening.
Lelo Beads Mini system is a set of four pelvic floor exercise balls of varying weights. This clever design allows women to commence their pelvic floor strengthening using the single most appropriate Kegel ball and then progress strengthening by combining different balls.
Benefits of Lelo Beads MINI
Sized to suit small women including those who have never undergone natural childbirth.
Kegel exercises using Lelo Beads Mini can:
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Commence with appropriate resistance
- Progress resistance with improved strength
- Feedback about the correctness of Kegel exercises
- Comfortable for women with small internal size
- Suited to a wide range of existing pelvic floor strength
- Readily retained for exercises in an upright standing
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Luxury packaging with satin storage bag.
Lelo Beads Mini has been specially designed for comfort fit and pelvic floor strengthening with a smaller bead diameter of 1.1" or 29mm compared with that of the Luna Beads Plus diameter of 1.3" (35mm).
- Two petal pink balls each weighing .09oz or 28g
- Two powder blue balls each weighing 1.3oz or 37g
- A soft white silicone girdle for combining weights.
The weighted balls can be used either individually for weak pelvic floor muscles or positioned in the small girdle to promote further pelvic floor strengthening using combinations of the balls. When combined, the following weighted progressions are possible:
- .09oz or 28g (one pink ball)
- 1.3oz or 37g (one blue ball)
- 2oz or 56g (two pink balls)
- 2.2oz or 65g (one pink and one blue ball)
- 2.6oz or 74g (two blue balls)
Luna Beads are provided with a one-year warranty and are CE certified.