'Inside Out Strength' with Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway is the pelvic floor strength and whole body workout for women seeking a safe and effective Physiotherapy guided exercise routine.
This professionally guided workout helps you exercise safely and strengthen with confidence.
Women seeking health professional expertise regarding safe strength exercise will particularly benefit from exercising with Inside Out Strength.
This includes women with:
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Exercise after prolapse surgery
- Exercise after hysterectomy surgery
- Pelvic floor weakness and dysfunction
- Continence problems with exercise
- Decreased bone density; and/or
- Recent pregnancy and childbirth.
Inside Out Strength combines in depth understanding of pelvic floor physiotherapy along with Michelle’s expertise in the principles of safe and effective strength training for women.
Learn How To
- Workout safely with pelvic floor problems
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Strengthen and tone your whole body- thighs, butt, back, chest and arms
- Increase your lean muscle
- Improvelong-term weight management and bone health
- Exercise with confidence
Inside Out Content
Inside Out Strength features two sections:
- Complete demonstration and step by step guidelines for performing pelvic floor safe strength exercises
- How to perform correct pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises
- Simple yet necessary techniques and exercise modifications to keep strength exercises safe and successful
- Learning in how to perform strength exercises appropriate for the home or gymnasium setting.
- Whole body 38 minute workout to exercise along with
- Strength and toning exercises for legs, butt, back, chest, upper body
- Pelvic floor exercises/ kegel exercises workout with six positions for pelvic floor strength progression
- Pleasant soundtrack accompaniment
- Optional exercise progressions for more advanced strengthening as required
About the Presenter
Michelle Kenway is a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, exercise instructor for women, presenter and author of the internationally acclaimed book Inside Out – the essential women’s guide to pelvic support. Michelle is recognised worldwide for her expertise in designing and promoting pelvic floor safe exercise for women.