Femmax® vaginal dilators treat a range of pelvic floor problems causing pelvic pain and difficulty with intercourse including pelvic floor muscle spasm.
Femmax® is used in hospital and physiotherapy practice. These dilators are ideal for following up clinical treatment and for self management in the privacy of your own home.
About Femmax® Vaginal DilatorsFemmax is a complete kit of progressively sized medical grade vaginal dilators.
Femmax dilators are specifically designed for home self treatment of pelvic floor conditions including:
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm
- Vaginal scarring or narrowing after gynaecological surgery
- Adhesions during or following radiotherapy
- Psychological trauma associated with intercourse
ContentsThe Femmax Kit includes the following:
- 4 contoured medical grade dilators supplied as complete set
- Each dilator is incrementally sized for comfortable treatment progression
- Instructional CD with relaxation music
- Written instructions for use
- Discreet compact storage case
How Femmax® WorksFemmax vaginal dilators work by:
- Providing gentle stretch to tightened or shortened vaginal tissues
- Gradually progressing treatment with progressively sized vaginal dilators
- Decreasing the sensitivity of internal tissues that are painful to touch
- Training pelvic floor muscle relaxation
- Preventing the formation of vaginal adhesions with radiotherapy
- Designed by health professionals
- Soft smooth surfaces
- Tapered insertion for comfort fit
- Durable high grade material composition
- Unique long handle design - the dilators screw together creating a long handle for ease of reach.
- Hygienic and easy to clean
Femmax® vaginal dilators are CE certified having met the EU consumer safety standards and FDA approved.
How to Use Femmax®
- Select the smallest size dilator for your personal comfort
- Warm the dilator
- Position your body lying down in a warm comfortable location with your knees supported over a cushion or pillow
- Place a small amount of water-based lubricant on the tip of the dilator5
- Relax your breathing as you gently insert the vaginal dilator ensuring that treatment remains comfortable throughout
- Gradually progress the duration of treatment and the size of the dilator according to personal comfort over successive treatments.
- Always keep treatment sessions comfortable and pain free.