Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System is a complete vaginal weights set-up for pelvic floor strengthening.
This unique pelvic floor training system allows you to choose your starting weight and size.
Aquaflex is ideal for beginners starting out and for more advanced pelvic floor strengthening.
Aquaflex vaginal weights combined with active pelvic floor training (Kegels) may benefit
- Pelvic floor strength
- Kegel exercise technique
- Vaginal tone and support
- Bladder control
- Sexual sensation and orgasm
Health professionals use and recommend Aquaflex to complement home pelvic exercise programs.
The Urogynecology Committee of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC) states vaginal cones may be recommended as a form of pelvic floor retraining for women with stress incontinence, Urogynecology Guideline 186.
The Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System contains:
- 1 starter cone (larger size)
- 1 smaller cone
- 4 stainless steel weights - 0.1oz (5g), 0.3oz (10g) and 2x 0.7oz (20g)
- Sturdy compact storage case
- Illustrated multilingual instruction manual.
Aquaflex Special Features
- Clinically proven results
- Comfortable contoured shape
- Progressive weights
- Easy to insert and remove
How to Use Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System
- Choose the starting size cone. Most women start with the larger cone however the smaller cone size may suit women with smaller internal size.
- Unscrew your selected cone to reveal a plastic post upon which the desired starting weight is positioned. Most women start with the lightest 1oz weight and increase the weight progressively through to 1.9oz total weight.
- Aquaflex fits comfortably within the vagina and is easily inserted (similar to inserting a tampon but not positioned as high within the vagina). Apply a small amount of water based lubricant to the tip of the cone before inserting.
- Aquaflex can be used initially lying down using an empty unweighted cone to help feel the pelvic floor muscles working correctly.
- For best pelvic floor strength gains, use Aquaflex with active Kegel exercises when standing upright and progressively increase the size of the weights lifted with practice.
- Draw down gently on the hygienic flexible cord to easily remove the Aquaflex cone.
Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System is listed on the Australian Therapeutic Goods Register for incontinence treatment. Aquaflex also carries CE certification having met the EU consumer safety standards.